Terms & Conditions
Covered in Warranty: Workmanship and Material Defects under Ordinary.
Not Covered in Warranty: If the Warranted Products are Modified in any way or used in any way other than as directed, all terms of this Warranty shall be void. To Avail Warranty: Customer needs to save the invoice as proof of purchase, and register on the website with the serial no. mentioned on the package. Pricing, Specifications and Availability Prices, specifications and availability of products are subject to change without notice. We may change our pricing, product description or specifications after any confirmation e-mail, but prior to shipment, due to errors, changing market conditions, product discontinuation or unavailability, typographical errors, or any other reason. We reserve the right to limit the quantity of any item sold or prohibit a sale altogether. We will notify you of any corrections or changes to your order, and will not complete it until we have your approval. Published prices include shipping and Vat/CST.
ELIGIBILITY; USE OF THE QUILL
While Quill is aimed to be used by children of varying ages , portions of our Quill Service is intended to be used only by parents, legal guardians and others over the age of 18. You represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract (or if not, you have received your parent's or guardian's permission to use the Quill Service).
You will use the Quill Service only for your own personal, non-commercial use, for the purpose Quill intends, in a manner that complies with these Terms and all laws that apply to you. If applicable law prohibits your use of the Quill Service, then you are not authorized to use the Quill Service. We are not responsible for your using the Quill Service in a way that violates the law or these Terms. Permissions for App These are the permissions that would be required by Quill App. You may agree or refuse these permissions, not allowing these permissions will restrict you to use some features of Quill App. Use of App Widget Use of 3D Touch Use of any 3rd party API/Lib Use of Social Logins Yes Use of Location Services Use of Push Notifications Use of any device sensor Use of Camera Use of cloud storage - iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive Use of Local Database Use of Calendar Use of Bluetooth Use of Media Library Use of Microphone.
- Communications By using our Service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing at email@example.com.
- Alexa Interactions. You control Alexa with your voice. Alexa records and sends audio to the cloud when you interact with Alexa. Quill processes and retains your Alexa Interactions, such as your voice inputs, music playlists, and your Alexa to-do and shopping lists, in the cloud to provide, personalize, and improve our services. Learn more about Alexa, including how to delete voice recordings associated with your account and manage our use of those voice recordings.
- Purchases Customers who purchase Quill (including through our websites and apps) must be over the age of 18 with a valid payment method accepted by us. For avoidance of doubt, this Section 5 only applies to the sale of our physical goods on our website. Other retailers may have their own terms and policies. We try to make the information regarding Quill thorough, accurate, and helpful to our customers. Nonetheless, there may be times when certain information may be incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, or appear inaccurate. We apologize in advance for any such errors that may result in an incorrect price, inaccurate description, item unavailability or otherwise affect your order. We reserve the right to correct errors (whether by changing information or by informing you of the error and giving you an opportunity to cancel your order) or to update Quill’s information at any time without notice. If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including but not limited to, your credit or debit card number, the expiration date of your card, your billing address, and your shipping information. You represent and warrant that:
(i) you have the legal right to use any card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that
- Subscriptions Some parts of Service are billed on a subscription basis ("Subscription(s)"). You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis ("Billing Cycle"). Billing cycles will be set depending on the type of subscription plan you select when purchasing a Subscription. At the end of each Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless you cancel it or Tooliqa Innovations cancels it. You may cancel your Subscription renewal either through your online account management page or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org customer support team. A valid payment method is required to process the payment for your subscription. You shall provide Tooliqa Innovations with accurate and complete billing information that may include but not limited to full name, address, state, postal or zip code, telephone number, and a valid payment method information. By submitting such payment information, you automatically authorize Tooliqa Innovations to charge all Subscription fees incurred through your account to any such payment instruments. Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, Tooliqa Innovations reserves the right to terminate your access to the Service with immediate effect.
- Free Trial Tooliqa Innovations may, at its sole discretion, offer a Subscription with a free trial for a limited period of time ("Free Trial"). You may be required to enter your billing information in order to sign up for Free Trial. If you do enter your billing information when signing up for Free Trial, you will not be charged by Tooliqa Innovations until Free Trial has expired. On the last day of Free Trial period, unless you cancelled your Subscription, you will be automatically charged the applicable Subscription fees for the type of Subscription you have selected. At any time and without notice, Tooliqa Innovations reserves the right to (i) modify Terms of Service of Free Trial offer, or (ii) cancel such Free Trial offer.
- Fee Changes Tooliqa Innovations, in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify Subscription fees for the Subscriptions. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Billing Cycle. Tooliqa Innovations will provide you with a reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees to give you an opportunity to terminate your Subscription before such change becomes effective. Your continued use of Service after Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
- Refunds We do not issue refunds for Contracts after original purchase of the Contract, at the moment.
- Content Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for Content that you post on or through Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness. By posting Content on or through Service, You represent and warrant that:
(i) Content is yours (you own it) and/or you have the right to use it and the right to grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and
(ii) that the posting of your Content on or through Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity. We reserve the right to terminate the account of anyone found to be infringing on a copyright. You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for Content you or any third party posts on or through Service. However, by posting Content using Service you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through Service. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of Service, who may also use your Content subject to these Terms. Tooliqa Innovations has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit all Content provided by users. In addition, Content found on or through this Service are the property of Tooliqa Innovations or used with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said Content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or for personal gain, without express advance written permission from us.
- Prohibited Uses You may use Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with Terms. You agree not to use Service: 0.1. In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation. 0.2. For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise. 0.3. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation. 0.4. To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity. 0.5. In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity. 0.6. To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend Company or users of Service or expose them to liability. Additionally, you agree not to: 0.1. Use Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair Service or interfere with any other party’s use of Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through Service. 0.2. Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on Service. 0.3. Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent. 0.4. Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of Service. 0.5. Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. 0.6. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Service, the server on which Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to Service. 0.7. Attack Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. 0.8. Take any action that may damage or falsify Company rating. 0.9. Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service.
- Analytics We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Use By Minors Service is intended only for access and use by individuals at least four (4) years old. By accessing or using Service, you warrant and represent that you are at least four (4) years of age and with the full authority, right, and capacity to enter into this agreement and abide by all of the terms and conditions of Terms. If you are not at least four (4) years old, you are prohibited from both the access and usage of Service.
- Accounts When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of four (4) years, and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization. You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
- Intellectual Property Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Tooliqa Innovations and its licensors. Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of and foreign countries. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Tooliqa Innovations.
- Copyright Policy We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on Service infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights (“Infringement”) of any person or entity. If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to email@example.com, with the subject line: “Copyright Infringement” and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement as detailed below, under “DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims” You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through Service on your copyright.
- DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail): 0.1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest; 0.2. a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work; 0.3. identification of the URL or other specific location on Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located; 0.4. your address, telephone number, and email address; 0.5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; 0.6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. You can contact our Copyright Agent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Error Reporting and Feedback You may provide us either directly at email@example.com or via third party sites and tools with information and feedback concerning errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and other matters related to our Service (“Feedback”). You acknowledge and agree that:
(i) you shall not retain, acquire or assert any intellectual property right or other right, title or interest in or to the Feedback;
(ii) Company may have development ideas similar to the Feedback;
(iii) Feedback does not contain confidential information or proprietary information from you or any third party; and
(iv) Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Feedback. In the event the transfer of the ownership to the Feedback is not possible due to applicable mandatory laws, you grant Company and its affiliates an exclusive, transferable, irrevocable, free-of-charge, sub-licensable, unlimited and perpetual right to use (including copy, modify, create derivative works, publish, distribute and commercialize) Feedback in any manner and for any purpose.
- Links To Other Web Sites Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Tooliqa Innovations. Tooliqa Innovations has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH CONTENT, GOODS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR SERVICES. WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND PRIVACY POLICIES OF ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR SERVICES THAT YOU VISIT.
- Disclaimer Of Warranty THESE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY COMPANY ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THEIR SERVICES, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED THEREIN. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THESE SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED FROM US IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SERVICES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- Limitation Of Liability EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU WILL HOLD US AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS HARMLESS FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, HOWEVER IT ARISES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND ALL RELATED COSTS AND EXPENSES OF LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION, OR AT TRIAL OR ON APPEAL, IF ANY, WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION OR ARBITRATION IS INSTITUTED), WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIM FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF ANY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS, STATUTES, RULES, OR REGULATIONS, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IF THERE IS LIABILITY FOUND ON THE PART OF COMPANY, IT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THERE BE CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE PRIOR LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Termination We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of Terms. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using Service. All provisions of Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Governing Law These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of USA, which governing law applies to agreement without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding Service.
- Changes To Service We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Service, and any service or material we provide via Service, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of Service, or the entire Service, to users, including registered users.
- Amendments To Terms We may amend Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically. Your continued use of the Platform following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page frequently so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you. By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use Service.
- Waiver And Severability No waiver by Company of any term or condition set forth in Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of Company to assert a right or provision under Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of Terms will continue in full force and effect.
- Acknowledgement BY USING SERVICE OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY US, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
28. Contact Us Please send your feedback, comments, requests for technical support by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register to get all the news and updates about Quill.